Just a quick blog to let you know that we have a communication workshop coming up on 27th February, from 10am until 2pm (sessions will run as normal on the day).
The training has been designed for parents of a child who:
- Is using mainly gestures to communicate
- Has limited communication, of any form
- Shows frustration frequently
The main objectives are:
• To understand how and when to teach a request to your child
• How to overcome obstacles when teaching requests
• To leave with a communication plan for your child
It will be held here, at the Yews, 55 Boltro Road, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH16 1BJ, and will cost £25 per person.
If you are not sure is this is suitable for you, please do get in touch and we can explain in more detail, and you can ask any questions you may have.
To register, please go to our training page http://earlyactionforautism.co.uk/courses-1/
To ask any questions, click here: http://earlyactionforautism.co.uk/contact/